Registrants are required to get a permit (i.e. consent) from BCCOHP before practising under a corporation name. We recommend obtaining professional accounting and legal advice before applying to incorporate your practice.

Use the tabs below to find out more about incorporations in your registration category.

Dental hygienists

Learn more about how to apply for approval of a Dental Hygiene Corporation Name and a Health Profession Corporation Permit.


Learn more on how to incorporate a dental practice.


Learn more on how to incorporate a denturist practice.